- Soft White
- Pastel blue
- Pastel Green
- Plain Mirror
- Smoked mirror
- Burnt Orange
- Dark brown
- Metallic grey
- Metal Blue
- Ivory (premium)
- Pure white (premium)
- Starlight black (premium)
- Purple (premium)
- Metal taupe (premium)
- Brown floral (premium)
- Brown linen (premium)
- Coconut (premium)
- Oriental (premium)
- Wave (premium)
- Red Blossom (premium)
- Black croc
- Brown croc
- Ivory croc
- Ivory ostrich
- Snake skin
HOW TO MEASURE FOR YOUR SLIDING WARDROBE
ALL MEASUREMENTS MUST BE PROVIDED IN mm.
- All our sliding wardrobe door kits are made to measure, In order for us to manufacture your sliding wardrobe doors to the correct size, we will need some measurements from you, You can fit your sliding wardrobe doors floor to ceiling, wall to wall, wall to end panel or inside a pre-made frame.
MEASURING THE OPENING HEIGHT:
- Measure the total floor to ceiling height 650mm (recommended) from the back wall at the three points indicated in the diagram, make a note of the SMALLEST of the three measurements. This will be the measurement we will use to manufacture your sliding wardrobe. Do not deduct any measurements for liners, tracks, etc, these will all be taken into consideration, prior to manufacturing. We do all the maths so you don’t have to.
- Tips for measuring your opening height correctly: Run a tape from the ceiling to 1000mm down the left or right wall and mark with a pencil. Proceed to then measure from the floor up to the pencil mark, your measurement will be this, plus the1000mm marked on the wall.
- To measure in between the two walls you will need a set of steps and a friend to hold the tape to the ceiling, while you read and make a note of the measurement on the other side of the tape at floor level
WE RECOMMEND YOU LIFT THE CARPET AND MEASURE TO THE FLOORBOARDS, AS BOTTOM TRACKS MUST NOT BE FITTED ON TOP OF CARPET.
MEASURING THE OPENING WIDTH:
- WALL-TO-WALL INSTALLATION
- Take the measurements as indicated on the diagram, we will manufacture your sliding wardrobe door kit to fit the BIGGEST opening width measurement, this is to ensure correct door overlap on each of your sliding wardrobe doors.
- We will need the WALL TO WALL measurement, do not deduct any measurements for wall liners from the total width, we will take those into consideration prior to manufacture.
- WALL TO END PANEL INSTALLATION
- We will need the measurements as indicated on the diagram, from the wall to the outside edge of the end panel. We will take the end panel and liner thickness into consideration when manufacturing your sliding wardrobe.
- INSIDE A PRE-MADE FRAME INSTALLATION
- We will need the measurements of the inside edge of your pre-made frame. Remember, you do not need liners if you have already have a frame in place, do not order liners with your sliding wardrobe kit, if you do, these will be deducted from your measurements and your sliding wardrobe kit will not fit correctly inside your frame.
- Tips for measuring your opening width correctly: Use a friend and 2 sets of steps (one for you and one for your friend) to measure the width wall to wall at ceiling height by holding the tape on the wall and asking your friend to read out the measurement at the other end. Do the same at floor level (without the steps)
Please note – all of the items you order will be made as per your measurements. Unfortunately, we cannot refund or exchange products due to incorrect sizes being provided. Please check you have given us the correct measurements.